- Help you assess what you bring to the table
- Match your skills and passion to the right career
How We Do It
Finding the right employer / career move is all about fit - the right skills are key, but equally important, the perfect candidate must have the right personality to work cohesively within a new team.
How it works:
- Send us your resume – identify the ideal next move and your salary range (what you are/were making, what is the lowest you would consider and what would be ideal).
- Outline your core competencies and send us an example of a program / campaign that you worked on and describe your contribution to it.
- aNIthing team will initiate correspondence, either by phone or email, to manage your expectations, identify what we’re working on and add you to our monthly newsletter.
- During our initial phone chat / face to face, we ensure that we’re getting an understanding of exactly what you are looking for and what type of environment you see yourself working in.
- Prioritize a face-to-face with potential candidates based on live searches.
- If interested in a role (we never put any candidates forward to our clients until the candidate has expressed an interest), we will provide our client with an outline on the candidate, along with resume, indicating: strengths, experience and why we think they would be good for the role.
- Upon client expressing interest, we orchestrate a meeting between client and candidate – we like to complete at least one informal reference check prior to the client meeting to ensure you’re as good as you sound.
- Following an interview between client and candidate, both the client and candidate will follow up with the aNIthing team to provide feedback and ensure that both parties are engaged in the opportunity, so that time is not wasted with next steps.
- If an offer is extended, aNIthing is Possible acts as a 3rd party between the client and candidate when going over the intricacies of the contract.
- Once you’ve been hired, we stay involved with our employee engagement process and through our 30, 90, 150 day ‘employee integration check-in’ reviews.
All of this to deliver the perfect fit and long term commitment.
Why Try aNIthing?
- We're extremely straight shooters – ‘refreshing’ in the world of recruiting – is what we continue to hear.
- We get the biz inside and out and ensure that we know what you are looking for.
- We never try to leave you in the dark and provide you ways to remain on our radar.