Why aNIthing got started
- Born ‘connectors’, each member of the aNIthing team has the ability and desire to bring like-minded people together.
- Having worked with recruiters both as a candidate and client for many years, we realize there is a better way to do it – focus on ethics, transparency and commitment to providing true value to everyone who interacts with us.
What We Do... besides love our jobs
We screen based on experience, energy, competency and - most importantly – fit.
Ideal Candidate + Ideal Client = Fit = Profitable and Happy People
- Typically for every 10 resumes that fit your job profile request (from our database and outbound sourcing), we will meet with 4 or 5 candidates, which in turn will typically result in 1 or 2 prospect candidates.
- IN turn, clients will usually be presented and meet with anywhere from 4 to 12 candidates prior to making a decision. Fit is everything….we don’t stop until we find the right fit.
- 2008/2009 retention rate of our clients retaining the candidates for 12 months +
- Proprietary database of 5,000 and growing at 250+ per month (mainly through referrals, outbound, conferences and submissions)
- Remain in continuous contact with the clients and candidates through our customized employee Check-in process.
A Few Facts
- Trust and honesty is where it begins
- We have an outstanding relationship with all of our clients and candidates – “refreshing” is feedback that we continue to hear.
- Fit is everything
- We screen based on experience, energy, competency and - most importantly – fit.
- Client sees on average 1 in every 7 people screened.
- Retention is critical
- We stay close to the new hire through their first 6 months – we provide a personalized 30/90/150 day check in to ensure that both the employee and employer are content.
aNIthing Areas of Expertise
All Marketing Touch Points - All Levels
Coordinators – Managers – Supervisors – Directors – GADs / VP’s – Managing Partners
Full Time – Part Time – Project Work / Contract
Over a 17 year marketing / communications career, I gained first-hand agency and client-side experience working at FCB - a large multi-tiered agency where I honed my Account Service skills, Coca-Cola Ltd. - leading brand activations, and Accumark Communications Inc. - a mid sized integrated agency, where I was instrumental in driving client growth.
Through each role the absolute importance and impact of being part of a ‘strong team’ became increasingly apparent. As well, over those years I entertained several recruiting conversations and began to understand the process intimately from both sides of the equation - as client and candidate.
In 2007 I started my own recruiting service – it began with one random request for a SR agency lead and soon turned into multiple requests at varying levels for various departments. Today it’s grown to represent opportunities with a multitude of agencies and brand companies and a solid team working alongside me to help uncover the city's top talent.
I always knew I loved marketing, but the idea of marketing great talent and great clients seems to have brought all my skills together…